Digunakan untuk menyatakan kejadian/aktivitas yang akan sedang terjadi pada waktu yang spesifik di masa depan.
S + will + be +V ing + . .
S + will + not + be + V ing + . .
Will + S + be + V ing? + . .
1. (+) He will be teaching English at 8 a. m. tomorrow.
( - ) He will not be teaching English at 8 a. m. tomorrow.
(? ) Will he be teaching English at 8 a. m. tomorrow?
2. (+) Rita will be going to the party tonight
( - ) Rita will not be going to the party tonight.
(? ) Will Rita be going to the party tonight?
|Belajar Future continuous tense|
1. Next Sunday at 9 o’clock in the morning, I (visit) my grand mother.(+)
Jawab : Next Sunday at 9 o’clock in the morning, I will be visiting my grandmother.
2. Mr. Mustofa (write) a letter to his friend this afternoon. (?)
3. Nunung (meet) her boyfriend tomorrow. (-)
4. Next week John (swim) in the swimmingpool of Bandar (?)
5. You (do) your homework after going home (-)
6. I will paint a picture at three and You will come at four. So, I (paint) a picture until you come (+)